Sunday 25 October 2009

Bagging a profit!

I've placed adds in Autotrader and Friday Ad, costing £17 for two weeks and had several calls in the first day! With 3 viewings booked for Sunday afternoon i was hopefull for a sale.

The first viewer liked the car and was happy, but offered a low £600; its advertised at £795. I said i was hoping for £700 but would take £675 cash. He then said he only had £630 on him. I proceeded to tell him i had two more viewings and that i would take a minimum of £650. Bearing in mind i had not taxed it, it would still be a good profit.

We shook on £650 and after some shinanigans with cash (the buyer saying he had given me £650, but i counted £610!)we signed the receipt and off he drove. I will have to send on the log book and new fog light, which havent arrived due to the postal strikes.

All in an excellent 1st Bangernomic profit of £260!

No comments:

Post a Comment